Friday 20 June 2014

A real head for figures


More fun with digital crafting today, another 12x12 page.  This was for a challenge on the DaisyTrail forum.  We had to take our inspiration from a piece of fabric which was basically a snooker table, green background with balls, cues and triangles scattered on it.  I gave my page a green background and used spots and circles, along with the colours in the lettering, to represent the balls.  It was so much fun to do and I'm surprised and delighted to say I was chosen as the winner!

I've said it before, but I'm loving this digi-crafting malarkey :)

3 comments :

BEX said...

A well deserved winner and I love your digi style.

misteejay said...

Congratulations on your win.

Toni xx

Virginia said...

Fabulous news, congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails