Friday 9 March 2012

Misfit Card

A bit of hybrid messing about for this card today!  The background and stamped image were created separately by hand and then brought together in the computer.  The "misfit" text was also stamped and then scanned into the computer, manipulated and then placed on the composition.  Not something I'm going to do every day, but a bit of fun to try something different for a change! :)

Oh, and thanks to everyone who let me know yesterday that the stamp I wanted was from Lost Coast Designs - much appreciated! :)

4 comments :

Emilie said...

I love it!!!! I am a fan of things a bit grungy and this card is wow! I love all about it: background, carracter, text. Such agreat idea too to make it all come together by computer! Worth a try!

Linda said...

Dan, your creations are always such fun :)
x

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

Oh it's so cute!!!!

fatmonica said...

I love this card!It's such a fabulous background and the stamp and sentiment fit it so well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails