Wednesday 22 September 2010

Neutrals and 1 Bold...

... is the theme over on the Gingersnap Creations blog this week. I enjoyed making last weeks inchie card so much I decided to do another, but this time stepping even further outside of my normal style to make it as stripped-down and simple as I could!

September is birthday month for many of my family, so this card is definitely going to find an owner sooner rather than later. A grid of inchie stamps using Memento Tuxedo Black were then coloured with putty, almond and berry red Promarkers. I did say it was simple - perfect though for those times when you need a card in a hurry! :)

Pop over to the GC blog to see how the other DT members have interpreted the challenge - go on, you know you want to! :)

10 comments :

misteejay said...

Very clean and simple - lovely card Dan.

Toni :o)

Glen said...

Love the card Dan...very appropriate as it was my birthday on Sunday too. *Ü* Those inchies are cute and I especially loved your Halloween one! *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

Dorothy said...

Love it Dan!!!

Lori said...

Simple but very striking with the red on black, white! Well done!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card Dan!

Katie - www.ladyfromatramp.co.uk said...

Love this one.

I still have a birthday card to deliver... probably not up to the standard of this one like !!

K

Jan Larson said...

I just love your card! What a great way to use inchie stamps!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

This looks stunning....wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love your design!

Ali Manning said...

Wow - this is a fantastic card, Dan! You do this pared look really well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails