Wednesday 4 November 2009

A bit of messing about...

I met up with a couple of crafty chums yesterday, for lunch and a little "play" time. They both had rather large projects to continue with, while I found myself messing around with a few tags.

This is the first one I made. The bottom-left corner uses the faux batik technique (stamp/clear emboss, ink over the top, iron off the embossing powder with brown paper) and the rest of the tag is a LOT of layered stamping and inking. The 3 main figures were stamped and promarkered separately and then adhered to the tag.

6 comments :

Unknown said...

I love this tag Dan ... I love the shadow effect you have got with the little man ... I have to say that he looks just like my mate ... erm ... Hels :0)

TinaB said...

It's lovely xx Great look, the stamp is fab x

Andrea said...

he is adorable Dan and so glad I am a friend xx

Alix said...

ha haaa love the little guy :)

Hels Sheridan said...

I love this little fella..he is so adorable...but I have to say...he is just like my twin! Honestly, the hair, the teeth..everything....just like my twin... Linda ROFL...twas fab to see you hun...have a good day xx

JAN said...

very fabulous indeed

Related Posts with Thumbnails